Needing a website in South London
Consumers expect you to have a professional website & they are more likely to make contact with you if you do. By having a bad or ugly website may not be the most off-putting thing to your consumers either – you stand to lose more customers by simply not having a website. A list of your products or services along with , opening hours, phone number & price list are the most important information on a local business website.
- Consumers are more likely to contact a local business with a website.
- Consumers think a ‘clear & smart’ website gives a local business more credibility.
- Consumers are looking for both your product/service list.
- Consumers are looking for your price list.
- Consumers are looking for your opening hours.
- Consumers are looking for your phone number.
- Consumers are looking for physical address & street view can complement this.
We design and build an appealing, Easy-To-Use Interface
At Web Design South London we believe you must not judge a book by its cover, but the consumers you’re targeting might. Investing in a simply clean website with a visually appealing color scheme and straightforward navigation not only makes your site more attractive and seamless to navigate, it also reflects on the professionalism of your business. Web Design South london take note of graphics, videos and other content which may slow down the load time of your site, to check regularly for broken links, and to ensure text and visuals are properly formatted. At Web Design South london we understand any of these issues, can if left uncorrected, can reflect poorly on your business.
Like with any website the key objectives is to make it easy for customers to find the information that’s most important to them to find then convert those customers into leads or customers. How well do you know your business and what content can you give us regrading this, did you want Web Design South London to create your content for you? Did you want Web Design South London to do Street View Photography of your Business.
Local consumers are after practical information that allows them to very quickly assess if a business meets their needs –
- Product list – “does this business provide what I’m looking for?”
- Prices – “can I afford to use this business?”
- Opening hours – “when can I visit this business & is it open now?”
- Phone number – “can I call the business?”
- Physical address – “how do I get to the business?”
None of these features/content relates to the design or style of a website. Website content will help to inspire trust, establish expertise, answer more tricky questions & even encourage return visits from knowledge hungry customers.
Web Design soouth London who create effective online Brands and Corporate Identities for startups and established South London businesses. We also create strong online presences for companies of all sizes and types, building website, and will happily advise our South London clients on a sound and common sense approach to their particular online requirements, including domain name and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) strategies.